Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visitation for Critical Care Units is 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 4 to 6 p.m.; and 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
•Please limit visitors to only two at the bedside for 15 minutes at a time.
•Children under 12 are not allowed to visit.
• In times of a crisis, visitors may be asked to leave in order for Hillcrest associates to devote their full attention to the care for the patient. In addition, you may be asked to delay your visit for the comfort and convenience of your loved one. Please be patient should this occur. The needs of your loved one are Hillcrest's first priority.
Visitation for Non-Critical Care Units is 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Children under 14 are welcome, but should be accompanied by a parent.
• Overnight visitors should be limited to one adult caregiver or family member.
Visitation for Family Childbirth Center is 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Please limit visitors to three or four during visiting hours.
• Please limit those eating in the room to the patient only.
• Overnight visitors should be limited to one adult guest.
• Please limit visitation of other children to the newborn's siblings.
• Please be sure all children stay in the mother's room and not in the halls unsupervised.