Some Other Things You Should Know
- Food or drink may interfere with tests that need to be performed upon you. Please check with the triage nurse or charge nurse before eating or drinking anything. If you are cleared to eat or drink, the Magnolia Tree Cafeteria is located on the first floor of the hospital near the Emergency Department.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the treatment area. Food odors may make other patients nauseous.
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center is a tobacco-free facility. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the campus of HBMC.
- Because of the serious nature of the emergency department, we ask that each adult patient only have one visitor at a time. Both parents will be allowed to stay with children age 16 years or younger.
- Children under age 12 are not allowed in the treatment area unless they are being treated. If you have other small children with you who are not being treated in the Emergency Department, please make every effort to make arrangements for someone to come and care for them.
Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
100 Hillcrest Medical Blvd
Waco, Texas 76712